Apple has continued to expand its accessory options ahead of the holiday season, with new iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch accessories joining those that were announced earlier this week.
Starting off with the iPad Pro, the new Apple Pencil Case and the Leather Sleeve for the 10.5-inch iPad Pro are both available in a new Pink Fuchsia color, which is bright if nothing else and mimics the same color option that we have already seen elsewhere in Apple’s lineup. The Leather Sleeve costs $129, while the Apple Pencil Case will set fans back $29.
For those who love their Apple Watch bands, a new Hermes option is also available for purchase. The Noir Swift Leather Double Tour Médor is available for 38mm Apple Watch users and comes in at $589, which, let’s be absolutely honest, is considerably more than most people are willing to pay for watches, let alone bands to put them on. We would love to see sales numbers for these bands, but considering Apple won’t tell us how many Apple Watches it sells, we will not hold our breath.
Finally, and following on from the iPhone X cases that were made available earlier in the week, the iPhone 8/8 Plus and iPhone 7/7 Plus Silicone Case is now also available in three new colors, including Spicy Orange, Flash, and Cosmos Blue.
All three cost $39 each, which isn’t bad value at all and if you want to stand out, that Spicy Orange option will certainly get you plenty of attention.
You may also like to check out:
- Pokemon Go 1.55.1 IPA And 0.85.2 Hack Available To Download Now
- iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak Update: New Toolkit Announced To Assist Developers Complete Jailbreaks
- SoundCloud++ iOS 11 IPA Download On iPhone [No Jailbreak Required]
- Download: Pokemon Go 1.55.1 For iOS, 0.85.2 APK For Android Rolling Out
- Download iOS 11.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA For Your iPhone Or iPad
- Download iOS 11, 11.2, 11.1.2 Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.2 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.2 / 11.1.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.
Like this post on Facebook