Apple’s iPhone X is now available to pre-order, but if you have not placed an order as of reading this then you are likely in for quite a wait before your order is fulfilled.
According to Apple, demand for the new flagship is “off the charts,” meaning pre-order delivery estimates are now well into the weeks and months before expected arrival.
In a statement released towards the end of pre-order day, Apple said that it was working to make more stock available as soon as possible. With the iPhone X being available in-store on Friday November 3rd and carriers also having their own stock, those looking to get an iPhone on launch day may still have hope.
“We are thrilled to be taking orders for iPhone X, the future of the smartphone. We can see from the initial response, customer demand is off the charts. We’re working hard to get this revolutionary new product into the hands of every customer who wants one, as quickly as possible. We will keep accepting orders online, and iPhone X will be available at Apple retail stores on Friday, November 3 starting at 8 a.m., as well as from our carrier and retailer partners around the world.”
Everyone who was sable to order early on Friday should probably keep an eye on their orders, too, with multiple people reporting that they have already begun to “Preparing to Ship.”
While there is no suggestion that anyone will receive an iPhone X ahead of its launch date, the fact that Apple is apparently already getting orders ready to go will be heart warming to those who placed their orders in the middle of the night or early on Friday morning. Excitement around an iPhone launch is always at fever pitch, and the iPhone X’s pre-order day was certainly no exception.
You may also like to check out:
- The Best iPhone X Ultra-Slim Cases That Don’t Break The Bank
- Download: Kodi 17.6 RC1 APK, IPA For Android, iOS Released
- WhatsApp Watusi iOS 11 IPA Download On iPhone [No Jailbreak Required]
- iOS 11.2 Beta 1 Download Release Date Apparently Set For Next Week
- Popcorn Time iOS 11 IPA Download On iPhone [No Jailbreak Required]
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Download iOS 11, 11.1, 11.0.3 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1 / 11.0.3 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.
Like this post on Facebook