You can always be guaranteed that the iOS jailbreaking scene is going to throw up curveballs and produce extremely interesting announcements to keep things fresh. It’s recently become common knowledge that the most recent Electra release is capable of jailbreaking devices running iOS 11.4 beta 3 and we have the download links for you in order to start that process.
Yes, that’s right, as we told you yesterday, the latest Electra 1.0.3 is capable of jailbreaking iOS 11.4, but only the first three pre-release seeds of the platform as Apple then patched the exploits used by Electra in later betas and in the final public release, of course.
With Apple bizarrely still signing those first three pre-release seeds – but even more bizarrely, only on a select few devices – it’s possible to actually downgrade on your iPhone and iPad and go through the Electra process of jailbreaking iOS 11.4 beta 3. And we, as always, want to assist you with that process by making it extremely easy for you to get your hands on the relevant IPSW firmware file links that you will need to downgrade/restore using iTunes.
If you are in ownership of iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, or Apple’s current flagship, iPhone X, and want to go through the process of downgrading to iOS 11.4 beta 3 in order to jailbreak, then you will find the necessary firmware download links below.
These downloads will get you the necessary iOS 11.4 beta 3 IPSW files for your chosen device and will allow you to go through a manual iTunes restore to that firmware while Apple is stilling signing the files.
With that in mind, make sure that you take prompt and decisive action as Apple could stop signing the firmware at any given time.
Remember, if you are actually running iOS 11.3.1, then you are already good to jailbreak with Electra. However, iOS 11.4 has introduced some great new features, such as AirPlay 2 and Messages on iCloud, both of which are present in iOS 11.4 beta 3, meaning that you could find yourself jailbroken on iOS 11.4 using Electra with access to the latest features introduced by Apple.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3 On iPhone X, 8, 7 Using Electra, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade To iOS 11.4 Beta 3, 2, 1 IPSW Download And Jailbreak Using Electra Now Possible
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4.1 Status Update Now That Apple Has Released New Firmware Version
- Downgrade iOS 11.4.1 To Older Firmware Version On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Tutorial]
- Download iOS 11.4.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12 Beta 3 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 3 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.
Like this post on Facebook