As expected, and following on from the closing of Apple’s opening WWDC keynote, the Cupertino-based company, led by Tim Cook, has officially announced the existence of watchOS 5 for all Apple Watch models.
Pre-WWDC hype is generally always focused on the next major revamp of Apple’s mobile platform, iOS, and generally overlooks other firmware offerings, such as tvOS, watchOS and even macOS.
When you consider that Apple Watch is up there with the number one wearables in the world, and outsells standard non-intelligent watches globally, it’s worth remembering just how important watchOS is to millions of Apple Watch owners around the world. So, with that in mind, let’s take a dive in and look at what’s just been announced as far as watchOS 5 is concerned:
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 12 Beta 1 Release Notes, Changes, Known Issues According To Apple
- Download iOS 12 Beta OTA Configuration Profile File Without UDID / Developer Account [How-To Tutorial]
- Download iOS 12 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 12 Beta 1 Download IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- How To Downgrade iOS 12 Beta To iOS 11.4 [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.
Like this post on Facebook